Experienced Criminal Defense When And Where You Need Us
At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, our attorneys believe that you are innocent until proven guilty. If you are being investigated for criminal activity or have been arrested and charged with a crime in Cumberland County, on post at Fort Bragg, or elsewhere in the Fayetteville area, our team of criminal defense attorneys are on your side.
If you are facing state or federal charges, misdemeanor- or felony-level offenses, our lawyers have the experience achieving successful results that you need when your future, your career - particularly if you are in the military - and your freedom are on the line. Contact our North Carolina law firm online or at 910-241-0063 to schedule a free consultation.
Former North Carolina Prosecutor Defending The Accused
Our founding attorney, Patrick Roberts, served as an Assistant District Attorney in three North Carolina counties prior to dedicating his legal practice to defending individuals who have been falsely accused of a crime, overcharged or denied fair treatment by the criminal justice system. Our legal team has more than 45 years combined of providing exceptional legal representation to individuals throughout North Carolina.
We handle all criminal matters, from misdemeanors to serious felonies, including:
- State or federal drunk driving charges, including DWI over .08, habitual DWI and DWI on Fort Bragg Boulevard
- State or federal drug offenses, including possession, possession with intent to sell or deliver, drug manufacturing, drug cultivation, maintaining a drug house and drug trafficking
- State or federal sex offenses, including possession, creation or distribution of child pornography; statutory rape; sexual assault or battery; rape and taking indecent liberties with a minor
- State or federal violent crimes and assault charges, including armed robbery, domestic violence, aggravated assault, murder or vehicular assault related to an impaired driving charge
- State or federal white collar crimes, including forgery, embezzlement, tax fraud, welfare fraud, Medicare or Medicaid fraud
Being charged with crime, whether this is your first or fifth brush with the law, means you will be dealing with a variety of legal issues. Our defense lawyers can explain the pros and cons of posting bond to get out of jail. We will help you prepare your best defense strategy, whether that's arguing to exclude evidence, negotiating for lesser charges, seeking dismissal of all or some charges or taking your case to trial.
Aggressive Defense Strategies Focused On Getting Positive Results
At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, we work hard to get results. We take on the tough cases and work toward the best possible outcomes on behalf of our clients. We have:
- Secured a dismissal of forcible sex offense charges
- Saved our client's military career through aggressive DWI defense
- Helped a student avoid rape charges after our client's sexual partner had a change of heart
- Argued successfully for aquittal of sexual battery charges
Experience matters in the criminal justice system. When it's your life and your future on the line, put our experience to work for you. In the words of a satisfied former client:
"You want to go with Roberts Law Group because they're going to get you the results you want."
Meet With A Fayetteville Criminal Defense Attorney Today
With more than 45 combined years of trial experience, the defense attorneys of Roberts Law Group, PLLC, can help you fight criminal charges. To schedule a free initial consultation with a defense lawyer from Roberts Law Group, contact our firm or call us at 910-241-0063.